About the job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Produce an adequate supply of clean kitchen utensils and dishes by maintaining a steady work pace
· Wash all facility dishes using an automated dishwasher
· Sort and transport clean dishes to storage areas
· Clean work areas
· Sweep and mop kitchen areas
· Assume responsibility for assessing problems with the dish machine
· Follow oral and written directions
Education & Qualifications
· Supportive of Willamette Manor’s Mission Statement and Philosophy
· Knowledgeable in health care and food service practices
· High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
· Possess current Food Handler’s Card (new hires will have thirty (30) days to obtain certification)
· Possess current CPR (including abdominal thrust) and First Aid certification for health care providers (new hires will have thirty (30) days to obtain certification)
· Able to make decisions independently
· Able to work with various chemicals
· Able to lift and move up to 40 lbs.
· Communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English
· Feel, hear, see, smell, balance, climb, squat, grasp, kneel, lift, pull, push, reach, bend, sit, stand, walk, stoop, and speak to adequately perform the functions of the job
· Possess good judgment
· Attentive to details
· Work well with and relate well to the elderly and disabled, resident families, public and facility staff
· Be flexible, receptive, and adaptive to change
· Plan, organize, implement, and follow through on duties and responsibilities
Shoes for Crews Deduction from Paycheck
Time off with pay accrual
Bonuses – Thanksgiving/Christmas
Holiday Pay/Shift Differential/Call in Differential
Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
Life Insurance- 50,000 Accidental Disability and Dismemberment Policy
Willamette Manor is a stand-alone nonprofit assisted living facility in Lebanon, Oregon, that has been serving area residents for over 90 years.
Our mission is to provide quality services with Christian values to seniors and disabled persons in our community.
At Willamette Manor we take living personally. That's why we offer a variety of living arrangements in our 42 apartment facility. We provide meals, housekeeping, nursing services, transportation, activities and caregiving assistance.
Our exemplary State Survey history and reputation is a result of our commitment to providing the best services possible.
Willamette Manor is an affordable assisted lifestyle community located in the heart of the Willamette Valley. Our one-story building is located in Lebanon Oregon, east of Inter-State 5 between Albany and Sweet Home.